About my list of Links

As with almost all blogs and personal websites, I have a list of my favorite links, now in its very early stages. Please do not take this to be an endorsement of all that is on any one of these links. I generally like each of them, but have some issues with some of them as well. Such is life among other humans. I love the ChristmasTalk website. Not So Quiet Moments is written by an old friend and is straightforward and insiteful, but he and I had our moments of disagreement. Fox News is, in my view, a great news source and is more fair than other news sites, but is obviously a conservative website. Biblos is a really good Bible study website. I think you'll like it. There are a lot of tools available there and I hope to add more sites later on. If you have a favorite Bible study website, feel free to let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Sheepsnot

Ah, choice!